Is there any problem if I modify DTLS_TIMEOUT 60s -> 10s ?
this is related with my question "What does this message “Warning: received non client hello msg” mean?"
I find the reproduction path.
- add one device (like door-window sensor)
- close or open window sensor. it will send notification report. This make new session with zware <-> zipgw.
- restart zware library. It will re-connect to zipgw. but the previously created session will be preserved. (this must be done until 60s)
- close or open window sensor. but session is already created, so zipgw does not create new session. and zware lib send Warning: received non client hello msg message.
- Wait until DTLS_TIMEOUT occurs… after that, zipgw create new session and it will be okay.
So I think that if the DTLS_TIMEOUT is shorter than 60s, this case will be okay.
I set DTLS_TIMEOUT 10 and test it, then the above case didn’t occurred.
But I am afraid another side effect will occur.
So Is it okay to reduce the DTLS_TIMEOUT ?
ps. Now I test with TIMEOUT 10s but adding process does not work well. so I think this is not proper way.